Monday, January 11, 2010

2010- New Year New Goals


What's been going on:
Ok so it has been a very long time since I blogged last so I thought since it is a new year what better time to start back up! Since the last post Timothy and I got married and went on our wonderful honeymoon! We have had a great time getting to know what married life entails and figuring out the ins and outs. We were very excited to spend our first Christmas together and have Colton get to spend it with us also. We all had a great time and 2009 overall was a wonderful year with good changes.
*2010*
Now that a lot of major changes have been made in 2009 we are excited to see what 2010 has in store for us. Timothy and I were discussing what we want to do in 2010 so we made some goals! Hopefully we will get to achieve all of these but only time will tell! I will keep you updated!
Goals:
1. Spend a week without the computer!
I feel like a lot of family time and bonding time is taken up by playing of facebook or searching the net and I would like to not feel so confined to the computer. It would be so nice to come home from work eat dinner with my husband and then spend time together or sit back and enjoy a good book or board game...so we shall see.
2. Go to a wine tasting.
We have heard great things about Arrington Vineyards and how much fun an afternoon there can be. We have always said we want to go and take a picnic and listen to the music but life always gets in the way but not this year!!
3. Take a cruise!
Timothy and I love love love to travel and especially love tropical places. When we got married we said we want to take a trip each year for our anniversary if possible. Since we are still newlyweds and not the richest in the world we thought a cruise would be the cheapest and most fun way to go on a vacation that we enjoy.
4. Be more green:
Everyone else is into this "green" phase so we thought we may check it out a little and see what its all about. We aren't starting to hug trees or anything but just making a few changes could help. (not that hugging tree people are a bad thing :))
5. Learn something new!
This should be very easy to accomplish. It is very important to continue learning no matter how young or old you are!
6. Be more active!
Ok Ok I know that this is every one's goal at the beginning of a new year so hey why not add it to ours too. I feel so much better about myself when I am more active and if this crazy cold weather will ever go away maybe Timothy and I could work on starting this goal!
7. Finish Scrapbooks
So this is more my goal then Timothy's but I love to scrapbook and see the finished product but since sometimes life catches up with me I forget to scrapbook and get really far behind. I am currently finishing up our wedding scrapbook and continuing to keep up with Colton's scrapbook as we get to see him more. So I hope to stay as close to up to date as possible and that way I will have memories to last a lifetime!

Okay, seven is the perfect number so why not stop with that as our goals for 2010. Can't wait to see what we accomplish and what all 2010 has in store for us. Hope you have a blessed year!!

No comments: