Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Give a little love to the Blog

So it has been a while (ok a long while) since I have blogged so I thought I better catch up. Since the last time I blogged a lot has happened. Timothy and I now have a new niece and a new nephew. Our niece Celia was born on March 31 and she is doing great, already getting teeth and growing quickly (oh and precious), Sophie is a great big sister! Our nephew, Emerson was born on July 6. He is so cute and doing great. He surprised us by coming about 3 weeks early but we were all so happy to meet him.












I graduated in May from MTSU with my degree in Child Development and Family Studies with a minor is psychology. I now work as an ABA provider. I do behavioral therapy for children with autism and other development delays. I really enjoy it and get a lot out of my work. I also have begun doing some photography on the side. I have always loved pictures and taking pictures so now that I have a good camera (thanks MeMaw for the graduation gift)I am able to do more with my photos. I am very affordable and really enjoy it. If you want to look at some of my pictures check out "Laura Wade Photography" on Facebook. Timothy also had a little change in his job. He was working in the charter office for Smyrna airport but he now is getting a taste of his dream job. He is flying as a first officer for Corporate Flight Management. So he gets to fly private planes to different destinations. He is really enjoying it and I am so proud of him for getting to follow his dreams.
Colton has grown so much since my last post. He is now 2 1/2 and full of energy. He is talking nonstop (some things you understand and some not). Timothy and I got a chance to go to WI the end of July and have him for a few days. This was our first time to drive to WI (9 hours) and it actually wasn't so bad. We also got to visit with our friends Natasha and Bob who just had a baby girl, Heidi, in June. Colton was so much fun. We love that he is now able to say Daddy and LaLa. We got to take him to his swimming lessons and play at the park and have lots of fun with the little guy. We can't wait for our next visit. For now we try to skype with him as often as possible. It is such a blessing that technology allows us to talk to him and see him more often.








Timothy and I also celebrated our one year anniversary on May 30. We went to Gatlinburg to celebrate and had a wonderful time. I can't believe it has already been a year. We have greatly enjoyed our newlywed stage and look forward to our future. I have to say there is nothing like waking up every day to your best friend. We have such a good time together! I truly am a very lucky girl.

No comments: